Σελίδες

Flickr Images

11 Questions Tag!


Recently we were tagged by 3 friends, Miss Starshiny, Rossiebeauty and Helena's diary for the 11 questions tag. Because we are two, we decided Miss Starshiny's questions to be answered by Hara, Helena's diary questions by Despoina and finally Rossiebeauty's by both of us! 

 So let's start!!!

 
  You must post these rules
-Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
-Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
-You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
-Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
-No tag backs
-No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this.
-You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

(Hara)
1. Which is your favorite movie?
The Sixth Sense.
2. Without what thing you can't live?
Without my macbook Pro:-)
3. What is your greatest ambition?
To live the life i am dreaming!
4. Do you pay more attention to your hair or makeup?
I pay more attention to my makeup than my hair.
5. In what place would you like to live?
I would say Paris but I'm not sure if i could manage to live there permanently.
6. Which is the best gift you ever received?
A bouquet of roses, simple but so meaningful to me!
7.Which celebrity would you like to be your boyfriend?
Sakis Rouvas:-)
8. What thing you would never wear?
Anything i wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it.
9. What thing makes you not to like a blog?
When the posts are not written well and the photos are not clear enough.
10. For how many years do you want to blog?
As many as i can because i enjoy it very much!
11. Which celebrity's style you like most?
 Jennifer Lopez.
 
 (Despoina)
1. Which is your favorite song?
Set fire to the rain-Adele 
2. What's your favorite beauty product and why?
Concealer or corrector because it's hiding imperfections.
3. If you could put yourself in any book, what it would be?
Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.
4. If you could have one item with you if you were stranded on a desert island, what it would be?
A razor! I hate hair on my body!
5. What is your favorite meal?
Grilled steak with chips.
6. Favorite television show?
Lost!
7. Your best memory as a child?
The trips with my grandparents.
8. Whats the one item you'd love but could never afford?
A designer handbag.
 9. What is your favorite time of the year? 
 Christmas time!
10. The worst beauty product you have ever used?
Dream matte mousse foundation by Maybelline cause it looked cakey on me!
11. What can totally make your day?
Playing with my pet.

(Hara & Despoina)
1. What is your favorite room in your house? 
(Hara) My bedroom cause i have all my stuff in there!
(Despoina) Sitting room!
2. What is your favorite beauty product?
(Hara) I would say mascara…it makes all the difference.
(Despoina) Answered above!
3. What is the thing that makes you happy? 
(Hara) To be with my loved ones and sharing moments with them.
(Despoina) Putting on my makeup.
4. What is your favorite pet? 
(Hara) It's my lovely bunny!
(Despoina) The same as Hara!
5. Which is your favorite song? 
(Hara) One of my favorites is Halo by Leona Lewis
(Despoina) Answered above!
6. Who is your favorite actor/actress? 
(Hara) Tom Cruise.
(Despoina) Merryl Streep.
7. Which is your favorite perfume?
 (Hara) Her by Roberto Cavalli!
(Despoina) Amor Amor-Cacharel
8. Coca-cola or pepsi?
 (Hara) I prefer Pepsi Twist.
(Despoina) Both!
9. London or New York? 
(Hara) New York…definitely!
(Despoina) New York!
10. Black or white chocolate? 
(Hara) Black!
(Despoina) Black!
11. What style do you prefer? 
(Hara) I prefer usually casual clothes to wear in my everyday life.
(Despoina) Casual clothing!

We know that among the rules was to tag 11 other blogs and create 11 questions to be answered but we have seen that most of you have already done this so we thought it would be better to skip this part.

Kisses to all our lovely friends!

8 σχόλια:

  1. Κοριτσια μου αρεσαν πολυ οι απαντησεις σας!
    Για το mousse της Maybelinne εχω και εγω την ιδια γνωμη. Ηταν χαλια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Ρουβίτσα και εσύ Χαρά ε? Έχουμε μαζευτεί πολλές!! :)
    Πολύ ωραίες απαντήσεις κορίτσια!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή